Git Auto Deployer 🚀
Deploy your code like a Pro! Automate Code Delivery via Git! 😎
- Auto Commit
- Auto Comment (Changed filenames)
- Auto add updated files
- No need to type git credentials everytime. (Auto save)
1. What is Scratch mode?
- If you’re starting or creating a new repo then start with Scratch mode. Create a new repo from Github & run the script.
2. What is Working mode?
- If you’re already working on a repo, then use Working mode. Copy your Repo & run the script.
Real World Scenario
- Focus on Writing Quality Code & Stop wasting your time typing the same Git Commands/Credentials again & again.
- Clone or Download this Repo.
- Run git_setup.sh.
- Now, whenever you modify your code, run git.sh. As easy as that ;)
- Keep git.sh & git_setup.sh in your project folder
How to run?
- For Windows
- Open CMD
- Simply run git_setup.bat first, then git.bat
- For Linux
- sudo chmod 777 git.sh git_setup.sh
- ./git_setup.sh then run ./git.sh
- Works on Linux, Windows
- If your repository is not empty then run Git_pull.sh
- Your Git Credentials are saved automatically for faster deployment.
- This script uploads your code by default to the Master branch.
- You must have a repositery hosted at Github, Gitlab, etc.
Image Credit: Google